Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deer Sightings


Saturday, Ryan and I headed back out to Loch Muick so he could see all of the Red Stag I saw on Thursday. This place looked a lot different then it did on Thursday since most of the snow had melted but still beautiful none the less. We had intentions on doing a similar hike to one I did on Thursday but when we saw all of the deer on the side of the mountain, Ryan wanted to go up and get as close to the deer as we could. And close is just what we got. I didn't have my big zoom lens on Thursday so this time I was able to get some great shots of the deer. We probably saw 100+ in the 2+ hours we were hiking between 100-200 yards from us. Pretty cool and if you know my husband, then you know he was a happy camper. I'm so glad I was able to take him back out there to see the deer and not be disappointed! There are some amazing hikes and sights to see around this loch so I'm sure we'll be returning in the summer.



Happy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment